The Phillies will honor their 10 seasons of baseball at Citizens Bank Park and celebrate the milestone with new features and fan experiences throughout the 2014 season.
"As we enter our second decade of playing baseball at Citizens Bank Park, we look forward to not only celebrating the past 10 years at our world-class ballpark, but also to making special, new memories for our fans with the return of Phillies baseball in just seven short weeks," said Phillies President David Montgomery.
Celebrating 10 Years at Citizens Bank Park
- The celebration starts on Tuesday, February 18, when fans will be invited to vote on Phillies.com for their top 10 moments at Citizens Bank Park. Voting will occur through Friday, March 14, with the winning moments announced prior to Opening Day.
- During Opening Week, two giveaways will pay homage to the first 10 years at Citizens Bank Park: Modell's Sporting Goods Home Opener with Citizens Bank Park Commemorative Banner for all fans (April 7) and Turkey Hill Kids Opening Day with Citizens Bank Park Commemorative Baseball (Sunday, April 13) for children 14 and under.
- Citizens Bank Park Saturdays: Every Saturday home game leading up to Alumni Weekend, the Phillies will pay tribute to Citizens Bank Park memories. This promotion will also include the return of former Phillies players associated with these milestones, who will take part in various activities throughout the ballpark.
- "Celebrating 10 years at Citizens Bank Park" will culminate with Toyota Alumni Weekend. Fan highlights include:
- 5th Annual Phillies Alumni Luncheon with special guest Charlie Manuel on Friday, August 8 in the Diamond Club.
- Roy Halladay will return on Friday, August 8 to be recognized prior to that night's 7:05 p.m. Phillies-Mets game. The Toyota Roy Halladay Bobble Figurine will be given to all fans that evening.
- In recognition of Charlie Manuel's permanent mark on Phillies history, he will be bestowed with one of the team's highest honors by being inducted into the Toyota Phillies Wall of Fame on Saturday, August 9.
- Toyota Alumni Day will take place on Sunday, August 10, with former players introduced on-field. Also on Sunday, Phillies Alumni will make surprise appearances at various locations throughout Citizens Bank Park before and during that day's 1:35 p.m. game.
- A commemorative Phillies Yearbook will also be available in April, highlighting memorable moments from the club's first decade at Citizens Bank Park.
- In addition, fans will be able to enjoy various in-ballpark treatments celebrating the 10 years at Citizens Bank Park.
For more information, please visit www.phillies.com/promotions or www.phillies.com/themenights.
Single game tickets for the 2014 season will be available starting Thursday, February 13. Go to phillies.com or call 215-463-1000 for more information.
CITIZENS BANK PARK FACTS
After 33 years at Veterans Stadium, the Phillies moved into their new state-of-the-art facility, Citizens Bank Park, in 2004. The world-class ballpark - rated one of the best in the country - opened on April 3, 2004, with an exhibition game against the Cleveland Indians. Since that time, the Phillies have captured a World Series championship, two National League pennants, and five consecutive NL East titles, while countless records have been broken both on and off the field.