SATURDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:05 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
- Goya Latino Family Celebration & Food Drive in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month.
- Entrance gates: Fans will be treated to Latin music thanks to local DJs.
- Food with Latin Flavor: Behind Section 142, provided by Goya Foods.
- Prior to the game: Carlos Ruiz will host "Chooch's Chicos" and meet with children from APM, Asociación Puertorriqueños en Marcha.
- 5th Inning: Kids con Estillo dances with the Phanatic.
- 7th Inning: Fuego Dance Company dances with the Phanatic.
- Special Welcome: Psychiatric Rehab Awareness Night.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 11:05 a.m.; Other gates - 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
- New Jersey Education Association Ben Revere Growth Chart for fans 14 and under.
- First Ball: Wendell Steinhauer, president, New Jersey Education Association.
- Special Recognition: Winners of the NJEA "Who Helps Me Grow" essay contest, Ethan Levine (Seaview Elementary School, Linwood, NJ) and Alexandra Robinson (Dennis Township Middle School, Dennsville, NJ), will be honored prior to the game.
- Special Welcome: Families of Spinal Muscular Atrophy.
- Phillies Charities Jersey Sale: First Base Plaza, 11:35 a.m. - 3:05 p.m.
- National Anthem: Westminster Presbyterian Church Youth Choir from West Chester, PA directed by Robert Morris.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Social Media: Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers!
Extra! Extra! The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 6 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring Chase Utley, are available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.