MONDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night.
- McDonald's Share Night.
- RBI All-Star Recognition: All-Star baseball and softball teams, selected from the Phillies RBI Leagues presented by Turkey Hill Dairy, will be introduced on-field during pregame.
- First Ball: Chris Ostrander, representing Cooper Tire.
- National Anthem: 36 Madison Avenue.
- Special Welcome: Immunization Coalition of SEPA & Temple Law Alumni Night.
- Player Ticket Programs: Doc's Box (Community Partnership School); Kendrick's Krew (T21 Club of the Delaware Valley).
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia Jewish Heritage Night. Join the Phillies for the sixth annual Jewish Heritage Celebration with great kosher food (behind section 142) and entertainment!
o Pregame entertainment: Odessa Klezmer Band (First Base), Nashirah (Third Base), Klezmer with Class (Left Field)
o First Ball: Sherrie Savett, President of the Jewish Federation of Greater Philadelphia.
o National Anthem: Nashirah.
o 5th inning: The Philadelphia Maccabi Dance Team.
o Take Me Out to the Ballgame: Cantor David Green.
- JCC Camps of Medford.
- First Ball: Denise Sivick, Representing Apple Vacations and Palladium Hotels & Resorts.
- Earlier that Day: Baseball 101 Clinic and Luncheon for Women presented by Apple Vacations and Palladium Hotels & Resorts: The popular, sold out event benefits Phillies Charities, Inc. The final Baseball 101 event of 2013 will take place September 3. Limited tickets are still available and can be purchased by calling (215) 463-1000.
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- PECO Cole Hamels Bobble Figurine for all fans.
- Coca-Cola Honorary Bat Boy: Ryan Brauer (Kutztown, Pa.).
- Honorary Ground Crew member: Kerry Halbedl.
- State Farm Pitch In Award presentation to Ed Jones, Carpenter Cup and RBI Softball Programs, will be recognized for serving, helping and assisting others in the community.
- Player Ticket Program: Papelbon's Pen (Children's Home of Reading).
THURSDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Phillies Phitness Night presented by NovaCare Rehabilitation: Fitness information will be available at the first and third base gates including information on how students can register for the school year program.
- Rotary Strike Out Hunger Night. First Ball: Michael McGovern.
- National Anthem: Willingboro Rotary Club Chorus.
- Player Ticket Programs: Hamels' Heroes (Wounded Warrior Project); Chooch's Chicos (Congreso de Latinos).
- Earlier in the Day: The Phillies Trainers hosted the PLAY (Promoting a Lifetime of Activity for Youth) Clinic for players in the RBI Program.
Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers!
The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 5 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring a celebration of the Phillies '83 and '93 NL Championship Teams, are available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.