PHILLIES vs. CHICAGO CUBS
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. ... Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. ... Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Spartan Race Night - 5th Inning: Spartan Race group will perform with Phanatic!
- McDonald's Share Night.
- Home Runs for Hearts Check Presentation: Proceeds from the 16th annual Home Runs for Heart event held in May at Citizens Bank Park, which raised $135,000, will be presented to the American Heart Association.
- Employees of the Month of July will be honored on-field during pregame.
- National Anthem: Sounds of Liberty Harmony Men's Chorus, representing singing groups from the Delaware Valley.
- Color Guard: Galloway Township Police Honor Guard.
- Special Welcome: CHOP Global Health, DuPont and SJ Sand Shark Baseball Team.
- 7th Inning: Laura Deebel, Bank of America will dance with the Phanatic!
- Player Ticket Program: JRoll's Aces (FJ Myers Recreation Center).
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. ... Ashburn Alley - 4:35 p.m.; Other gates - 5:35 p.m. ... Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Phillies Extraordinary Scholar Winners presented by Cabrini College: Caitlin McGorry (Freedom High School, Bethlehem, Pa.) and Michael Wszolek (Delran High School, Delran, NJ) will be honored for their work in the community while maintaining a minimum B average.
- Police Athletic League Softball Game. Media members will compete in the 35th annual PAL game beginning at 5:30 p.m. on-field. First Ball: Commissioner Ramsey and PAL youngsters.
- National Anthem: Libby Prison Minstrels.
- Special Welcome: Gay Community and Stitch 'N Pitch.
THURSDAY: 1:05 p.m. ... Ashburn Alley - 10:35 a.m.; Other gates - 11:35 a.m. ... Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Citizens Bank Business Person's Special and Chase Utley Pride of the Phillies Print for all fans. First Ball: Joe Topper from Lehigh Gas Partners.
- Phans Feeding Families Food Drive: Every can counts! Fans are asked to help fight hunger in the Delaware Valley by bringing a non-perishable food item to any entrance gate. Commemorative Pin: Fans can also purchase a limited edition pin, which provides seven meals for families in need, throughout the homestand as well as online. Buy yours today!
- Modell's Sporting Goods Kids Run the Bases for kids 14 and under.
- Heart and Hustle Award presented to Chase Utley by Greg Luzinski: Award voted on by former players to recognize current Major League players who best embody the values, spirit and tradition of the game of baseball.
- Salvation Army Day.
- National Anthem: The Jersey Sound Chorus of Sweet Adelines Intl., Inc.
- State Farm Pitch In Award presentation to Christopher Muth with Christopher's Cure, a 12-year-old boy who has been an advocate for CHOP since age 3, will be recognized for serving, helping and assisting others in his community.
Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers!
The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 5 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring a celebration of the Phillies '83 and '93 NL Championship Teams, are available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.