This is going to be a home run for charity – and lots of lucky fans.
The Phillies have announced a new 50/50 Raffle taking place every Friday, Saturday and Sunday for the remainder of the 2013 regular season at Citizens Bank Park. The fan holding the winning raffle number for each respective game will be in for a cash prize.
How the 50/50 Works
- Starting Friday, August 2, fans will have the chance to purchase raffle tickets at kiosks located throughout the ballpark, as well as roving ticket sellers.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase at: 3 for $5; 7 for $10; or 15 for $20.
- Fans with game tickets can purchase raffle tickets as soon as the gates open until the middle of the 7th inning.
- The winning raffle number will be announced in the 8th inning; with the prize total displayed throughout the game on the closed captioned section below the main scoreboard.
- A lucky fan will win half of the gross prize amount, and the other 50% will benefit Phillies Charities, Inc., which issues grants each year to non-profit organizations in the Delaware Valley as well as the areas surrounding the Phillies minor league affiliates.
Please visit www.phillies.com/raffle for more information on the Phillies Charities, Inc. 50/50 Raffle, as well as all of the winning raffle numbers and prizes, as they occur.