BOSTON RED SOX (May 29-30)
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- W.B. Mason Collectible Delivery Truck Night for fans 14 and under. First Ball: Craig Audette.
- National Anthem: The Philadelphia School’s Vocal Ensembles, Measure for Measure and Mixed Choir.
- First Ball: Dan Foster, friend of Eric Ruzkowski, winner of the 2013 Phantastic Phillies Auction.
- Special Welcome The Philadelphia School.
- Phillies Extraordinary Scholar Winners presented by Cabrini College: Jillian Lachowiz (Nazareth Academy, Philadelphia, PA) and Mark Metzler (LaSalle College High School, Wyndmoor, PA) will be honored for their work in the community while maintaining a minimum B average.
THURSDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
- Lou Ferrigno, “The Incredible Hulk,” who is in Philadelphia as part of Wizard World Philadelphia Comic Con.
- Ham Clark, Head of School at Episcopal Academy.
- Representing Apple Vacations, Alex Gray, U.S. Sales Manager, Palladium Hotels & Resorts.
- National Anthem: The Tonics, a vocal quartet known for intricate harmonies.
- Pre-game performance by the Chichester High School Marching Band (Boothwyn, PA).
- Player Ticket Program. JRoll’s Aces (Grover Washington School).
- Earlier that day: Baseball 101 Clinic & Luncheon for Women, presented by Apple Vacations and Palladium Hotels & Resorts: The popular, sold out event benefits Phillies Charities, Inc. Additional Baseball 101 events will take place on August 20 and September 3 and go on sale at 9 a.m. on June 25 by calling (215) 463-1000 (Limit two packages for one date).
MILWAUKEE BREWERS (May 31-June 2)
FRIDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish), WOGL HD4 (Spanish) and WTTM 1680 AM (Spanish).
Comcast Be a Phanatic About Reading Night. Kids 14 and under will receive a copy of the new Phanatic children’s book The Phillie Phanatic’s Hall of Fame Journey.
- The top ten most outstanding readers and most improved readers in the Be a Phanatic About Reading literacy program presented by Comcast will be recognized on the field prior to the game. Over 60,000 children in grades K-8 participated in the 2012/2013 school year program.
- First Ball: Sean Brushett, Comcast Regional Vice President of Sales and Marketing.
- Book Collection: Fans are encouraged to donate new or gently-used children’s books at all entrance gates to benefit PHILADELPHIA READS.
- Pre-game performance by the Wissahickon Junior & Senior High School Marching Band.
- National Anthem: Wissahickon Junior & Senior High School Choir.
- Lutheran Night. First Ball: Susan Buckman.
- Special Welcome Pine Road Elementary School, Wissahickon Middle School and St. Christopher’s CYO.
SATURDAY: 4:05 p.m. … Gate openings: All Gates – 1:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
Apple Vacations Photo Day, presented by IBEROSTAR Hotels and Resorts.
- On-field, beginning at 2:30 p.m., all fans (limited field access) will have the opportunity to take photos with their favorite Phillies, Broadcasters, Phanatic, Phoebe and the Ballgirls!
- All fans will also receive an Apple Vacations 2013 Phillies print.
- First Ball: Rachel Lock, Marketing Manager, IBEROSTAR Hotels & Resorts.
Drexel Hill Middle School Day.
- National Anthem: Drexel Hill Middle School.
- Kiwanis Day.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 11:05 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
Chevrolet Father’s Appreciation Day with Men's T-Shirt for men 15 and older.
- Maury Kendrick, father of Kyle Kendrick, will be introduced on-field and represent all dads in the ballpark.
- Recognition of Prostate Awareness.
- First Ball: Steve Wepryk, representing Chapman Chevrolet.
- Play Sun Smart Day. Fans are invited take part in this MLB Initiative which encourages fans to wear sunscreen and take precautions while in the sun. First Ball: Rich Beston, representing The Wistar Institute.
- East Ward Elementary School.
First Ball: Cole Campbell, first grade student.
- National Anthem: East Ward Elementary School Chorus.
- God Bless America: WXPN’s Ginger Coyle.
- Phillies Charities Silent Auction at the First Base Plaza from 12:35 p.m. until 3:35 p.m., featuring one-of-a-kind game-used and signed memorabilia. Proceeds benefit Phillies Charities, Inc.
- Book Signing: Dallas Green will sign copies of his book The Mouth that Roared from Noon-1:00 p.m. adjacent to the NewsStand located on the main concourse behind section 111.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Social Media: Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game “tweet your ticket” and other special opportunities – just for phollowers!
Extra! Extra! The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 3 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring Phillies right hander Kyle Kendrick, available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.
Check it out: #VotePhillies! Fans can help vote their favorite Phillies into the 2013 All-Star Game at Citi Field in NYC on July 16th by casting their votes while attending games at Citizens Bank Park or on phillies.com.