SATURDAY: 4:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 1:35 p.m.; Other gates - 2:05 p.m. … Broadcast: FOX, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish).
- Youth Softball Celebration. Lots of fun for softball players and their teams!
- Pre-game parade: After attending an interactive clinic hosted by the Phillies Ballgirls, local softball players will parade on-field prior to the game, led by Hershey Park characters.
- 7th Inning: Softball players will dance on the dugout with the Phanatic.
- Players from the National Pro Fastpitch softball team the New York/New Jersey Comets will sign autographs in the First Base Plaza.
- First Balls: Rich Veldran, representing Bank of America; Shawn Quinn, Jr., representing NovaCare Rehabilitation.
- National Anthem: Gwynedd Mercy Academy High School Chorale.
- Special Welcome Nazareth Academy High School.
- Hamels' Heroes: In honor of Armed Forces Day, a group of 33 veterans from the Philadelphia VA Medical Center will be welcomed home from deployment with a special pre-game party, as well as a meet and greet with Cole Hamels.
- Player Ticket Program. Doc's Box (St. Christopher's Hospital).
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley - 10:35 a.m.; Other gates - 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, Talk Radio 1210 WPHT, SportsRadio 94WIP, SAP (Spanish) and WOGL HD4 (Spanish). 12:30 p.m. - Charlie Manuel Show on PHL 17; 1:00 p.m. - Phillies' WB Mason Behind the Pinstripes on PHL 17.
- Wistar Institute Melanoma Awareness Day, presented by Independence Blue Cross and Citizens Bank. Kids 14 and under will receive a lightweight, wide-brimmed floppy hat.
- First Ball: Dr. Russel Kaufman, President & CEO of The Wistar Institute.
- Citizens Bank Bankable Moments Video: Commissioner of Baseball, Bud Selig, will discuss the dangers of melanoma.
- Major League Baseball Honorary Bat Girl: Tami Perrin, a 36-year-old breast cancer survivor from Hatfield, Pa. will be honored on-field during pregame.
- National Anthem: Church Farm School Choir.
- God Bless America: Jonathan Healy.
- Book Signing: Dallas Green will sign copies of his book The Mouth that Roared from Noon-1:00 p.m. adjacent to the NewsStand located on the main concourse behind section 111.
Tickets: Fans can purchase tickets at phillies.com, by calling 215-463-1000 or in-person at the First and Third Base Gate Ticket Windows as well as the Ticket Kiosks (24/7).
Traffic: Motorists are reminded they can log on to www.511pa.com, www.511nj.org or call 511 from any phone before or after the game to check traffic conditions on major highways surrounding the Sports Complex. A vast option of transit services is also available; for a SEPTA schedule please visit www.septa.org.
Social Media: Fans can follow the action before and during the game on www.facebook.com/phillies and via Twitter: @phillies, also featuring in-game "tweet your ticket" and other special opportunities - just for phollowers!
Extra! Extra! The 2013 Phillies Yearbook and Issue 2 of the 2013 Phillies Magazine, featuring Phillies centerfielder Ben Revere, available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store or ballpark NewsStands.
Check it out: #VotePhillies! Fans can help vote their favorite Phillies into the 2013 All-Star Game at Citi Field in NYC on July 16th by casting their votes while attending games at Citizens Bank Park or on phillies.com.