Phillies single game tickets will go on sale Wednesday, February 13, starting at 8:30 a.m.
“In less than two months the Phillies finally return to Citizens Bank Park for Opening Week,” said John Weber, Phillies Vice President, Sales & Ticket Operations. “The 2013 season officially gets underway the weekend of April 5 with a great matchup against the Kansas City Royals and leads into a three-game series against division rivals the New York Mets. We look forward to welcoming back our fans for what is sure to be an exciting season.”
Note: Modell’s Sporting Goods Opening Day is available for purchase through a Phillies Opening Day Six Game Pack.
Opening Week at Citizens Bank Park
Phillies vs. Kansas City Royals
- Friday, April 5, 4:05 p.m. – Modell’s Sporting Goods Opening Day/Rally Towel – all fans. Fans can vote for which rally towel they want to wave via a phillies.com ballot from Feb. 14-March 8.
- Saturday, April 6, 7:05 p.m. – Turkey Hill Kids Opening Night/Jimmy Rollins Replica Gold Glove Trophy – children 14 and under
- Sunday, April 7, 1:35 p.m. – IBEW Local 98 Ryan Howard Wiffle Ball Set – children 14 and under
Phillies vs. New York Mets
- Monday, April 8, 7:05 p.m. – McDonald's Opening Week T-Shirt – fans 15 and older
- Tuesday, April 9, 7:05 p.m. – Hatfield Phillies Franks Dollar Dog Night – all fans
- Wednesday, April 10, 7:05 p.m. – Super Phanatic Value Date – great discounts for groups of 50 or more
How to Purchase Tickets
- Online, 24 hours a day, at www.phillies.com.
- Monday-Friday from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. by calling 215-463-1000.
- On Wednesday, February 13: In person at the Phillies West Ticket Windows at Citizens Bank Park, starting at 8:30 a.m.; After February 13: In person at the First Base Gate ticket windows at Citizens Bank Park, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Majestic Clubhouse Store: February 13 Surprises; Opens at 7 a.m.
The Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park will open Wednesday, February 13 at 7:00 a.m. and feature a 15% discount off all items. Early risers at the team store will be treated to a few surprises – which will be revealed that morning. Fans will also be able to get a sneak peek at some of the upcoming giveaways. Also featured is a live broadcast from SportsRadio 94WIP’s Ike Reese from 10:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
For the most up-to-date game, promotions and giveaway schedule, please visit www.phillies.com/promotions.