German Heritage Night. Join the celebration with music, food and dancing! In honor of the evening, there is a special ticket discount available at www.phillies.com/themenights.
- Pregame performances by Die Chemnitzer Stadtmusikanten, a German brass band and ATV Reading Dance Group.
- National Anthem: Galena Brass.
- 5th inning: The Danube Suabian group will dance with the Phanatic.
- 7th inning: Wolfgang Von Funmeister will make a special appearance!
Phillies Major & Minor League Community Service Awards Presentation.
- Jimmy Rollins will be honored in recognition of his efforts through The Jimmy Rollins Family Foundation by Ruben Amaro Jr., Phillies SVP and General Manager.
- Colin Kleven, minor league pitcher, will be recognized for his exceptional service to the community by Ruben Amaro Jr. and Susan Ingersoll, Director, Baseball Administration.
- State Farm Go to Bat Award presented to Pam David, who has raised over $30,000 to benefit Philabundance in honor of her husband, Chip, who tragically passed away.
- SHARP Honorary Bat Boy Sean Gallagher of Hilltown Twp., Pa.
- Gary Maddox Rib Fest Check Presentation.
- Accenture Night.
SUNDAY: 1:35 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 11:05 a.m.; Other gates – 11:35 a.m. … Broadcast: PHL 17, WPHT 1210/WOGL 98.1, WDAS 1480 AM (Spanish).
- TOTAL Cole Hamels Action Figurine given to kids 14 and under.
- Thank You to Sunday Season Customers Day. Fans will be treated to prizes and surprises throughout the game!
- Roberto Clemente Award presented to Jimmy Rollins. Given annually to a player on each team who best represents the game of baseball through sportsmanship, community service and positive contributions to their team.
- Dallas Green Award will be given to Bill Harper, who has been with the team for 42 years, presented by Dallas Green and Marti Wolever.
- First Ball: Andrew Bynum, Philadelphia 76er.
- National Anthem: Audubon High School Concert Choir.
- Color Guard: United States Naval Sea Cadet Corp Lehigh Valley Division.
- Phillies Charities Jersey Sale & Mystery Ball, First Base Gate, 11:35 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
WASHINGTON NATIONALS (September 25-27)
TUESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
Goya Latino Family Celebration. Join the fun with Latino music, food and much more in honor of Hispanic Heritage Month!
- Special ticket discount available at www.phillies.com/themenights.
- Goya Food Drive. Fans are encouraged to bring non-perishable food, especially Goya products, to benefit Philabundance and help needy families in the Latino community. Goya has once again pledged to donate a minimum of 5,000 pounds of food to match the collected food products.
- Phillies Goya Latino Family Service Award presented to Joanna Otero-Cruz, executive director and Antonio Valdes, Board President and CEO of Children’s Crisis Treatment Center on behalf of CONCILIO, the oldest Latino organization in Philadelphia.
- Performing at entrance gates: DJ Oski, DJ Polo, DJ IamGQ, and Jimmy Jorge and the Latin Express.
- Pregame On-field: Franco Olivo Y Su Bachata Alto Voltaje, Grupo Fuego and Caliente Dancers will perform on-field during pregame. Univision’s Ilia Garcia, recently named one of the Delaware Valley’s most influential Latinos, will give a special welcome; the lineups will be introduced in Spanish by Phillies Spanish broadcaster Ricky Ricardo.
- National Anthem: Jacquie Lee, Freehold Idol Contest winner.
- 5th & 7th innings: Phanatic will perform with Grupo Fuego and the Caliente Dancers!
- Recognition of Frankford High School’s Baseball Team. The 2012 Philadelphia public league baseball championship team which hold the distinction of being the first Latino high school in the history of Philadelphia to win a championship.
Special Welcome: Neumann University and Friends & Family of Junior DiCarlantonio.
WEDNESDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
- Baseball Writers Association of America Awards presented on-field during pregame.
- Headstrong Foundation Night.
- Turkey Hill Check Presentation to the Phillies RBI League.
- Special Welcome: Cathy Miller Cancer Fund and Organ Donor Awareness.
- National Anthem: Bethlehem Rotary Morganaires.
THURSDAY: 7:05 p.m. … Gate openings: Ashburn Alley – 4:35 p.m.; Other gates – 5:35 p.m. … Broadcast: CSN, WPHT 1210/WIP 94.1, MEGA 1310 AM (Spanish).
Fan Appreciation Night. 2013 schedule magnet and commemorative post card set given to all fans. Fans should be on the lookout for special prizes and surprises throughout the game!
Drexel University Night.
- First Ball: Abagail Warner, Drexel University Freshman.
- National Anthem: Drexel’s 8 to the Bar.
- 5th inning: Phanatic will dance with the Drexel University Dance Team!
Employees of the Month for September.
Recognition of 25 Year Employees.
Comcast Check Presentation to Phillies Charities.
First Ball: Joe Doody, representing Bank of America.
Phillies Charities Silent Auction & Raffle, First Base Gate, 5:05 – 8:05 p.m., featuring player memorabilia, game-used and new autographed items. Benefits Phillies Charities.
Earlier in the Day: The Utley Foundation will unveil the “Be Kind to Animals” mural in partnership with the City of Philadelphia Mural Arts Program, 11:00 a.m., McVeigh Recreation Center.