Phillies fans just got some new and tasty ways to represent the “P”.
Earlier today, the Phillies and ARAMARK, Citizens Bank Park’s exclusive concessionaire and merchandise partner, announced the latest enhancements to the ballpark’s food, fashion and merchandise lineup for the 2012 season.
Below is a glimpse of all the new Phillies flair and flavor that fans can find come Opening Week at the award-winning Citizens Bank Park.
NEW! Merchandise & Novelty Items
The Majestic Clubhouse Store, open seven days a week, and phillies.com, where fans can shop 24/7, offer even more exclusive accessories than ever before.
- Baby Love for the Phils: The youngest Phillies fans can now represent their favorite team in style with the addition of Phillies diapers. New Phillies-branded baby gear includes socks, headwear and plenty of outfits.
- Become a Phillies Top Chef: Spice up the kitchen with a Phillies-branded Panini press/waffle maker, BBQ branders, cutting boards, cookie cutters, martini glasses, and more.
- Phanatic Pillow Pets on Parade: Can’t get enough of those cuddly Phillies-inspired Pillow Pets? This season brings a great selection of Phanatic pets in mega-sized, mini-sized, “It’s a Boy” and “It’s a Girl,” as well as the 1980’s uniform varieties.
- Jump in the Phillies Toy Box: Kids of all ages can add to their novelty collection with Phillies bobble head series – 11 players in all – exclusively sold at the Majestic Clubhouse Store. OYO figurines – unique, player construction block toys – features 10 players in the collection.
- Represent the “P” with Oakley: Get those shades on with an expanded selection of Phillies custom Oakley sunglasses.
- Phillies Garden Gear: Be the MVP of the neighborhood, thanks to a great selection of outdoor and garden décor that includes Phillies solar lights and wooden signs, as well as Phillies stones and garden gnomes.
- Other Fun New Stuff: Fans can find their inner zen with Phillies yoga mats and inner child with Phanatic dangle hats and piggy banks. Other new items: Phanatic golf head cover, and a Phillies-branded wireless keyboard/mouse, a great selection of greeting cards, flyswatters and more.
NEW! Enhanced & Expanded Phillies Apparel
- The MLB Authentic Collection from Majestic, Nike and New Era features even more for fans with its hypercool shirts, dri-fit shorts and performance socks – all in addition to its already popular tees, caps, jerseys, fleece, hoodies, jackets, sunglasses and lip balm. There’s also new fashion items offered from Mitchell & Ness.
- The ’47 Brand, also newly expanded, features high-end tees, hoodies and sweatpants for ladies and men.
- Phillies golfers can take a swing at the new Nike Golf collection complete with dri-fit polos, fleece, jackets, caps, golf shorts and vests.
NEW! From Phillies Authentics: Game-Used & Autographed Memorabilia
Along with a wide selection of game-used jerseys, baseballs and lineup cards, here are some unique collectibles from Phillies Authentics, located behind Section 133 on the Main Concourse.
- Wine stoppers made from champagne corks from past Phillies clubhouse celebrations, including the 2010 NLDS
- Crystal desktop displays featuring game-used batter’s box dirt from Citizens Bank Park
- Bottle-openers made from Phillies game-used bats
- Welcome mats created from Vet Stadium AstroTurf
NEW! Menu Items
From traditional ballpark fare…to foods with Philadelphia flavor…to healthier and gluten-free options, there has always been plenty for fans to choose! With this vast selection comes the addition of several new features for the 2012 season:
New offerings at Harry the K’s:
- Harry the K’s, the Phillies outfield, sit-down restaurant, will offer a new variety of items such as Warm Federal Pretzels (served with cheese fondue and beer mustard), Mini Corn Dogs, the Ripper (deep-fried natural casing hot dog with caramelized onions), Texas Tommy (wrapped in bacon, topped with chili and American cheese sauce), Disco Fries (served with brown gravy, melted mozzarella and bacon), Philly Fries (topped with chopped steak, caramelized onions and cheese sauce), Salt & Vinegar Fries (togarashi-spiced fries with malt vinegar), and Cracklin’ Slow Roasted Pork Sandwich (served with wilted greens and sharp provolone on artisan bread).
New offerings in Concessions:
- Dessert Alley: Satisfy those sweet-tooth cravings at Dessert Alley behind Section 140! Choose from an incredible selection of goodies including homemade cinnamon sugar donuts, Gina’s homemade cupcakes, hand-spun milkshakes, ice cream bar with hand-dipped ice cream and candy toppings, fresh funnel cake and hand-scooped water ice.
- Nachos and Tacos: Fans craving cuisine from south of the border can head over to Section 122 and enjoy Ancho Pepper Braised Pork Nachos (ancho pepper braised pork, nacho cheese, fresh-cut tomato salsa, fresh jalapenos and sour cream), BBQ Chicken Nachos (slow-roasted chicken braised in barbecue sauce with nacho cheese, black beans, fresh-cut tomato salsa and sour cream), Pork Tacos (cilantro-lime pork, fresh-cut pico, crispy cabbage and shredded cheddar cheese) and Chicken Tacos (chipotle-garlic chicken, fresh-cut pico, crispy cabbage and shredded cheddar cheese).
- New Paninis and Black Bean Burgers: These fan favorites are back but with a twist. New additions include the Chicken Pesto Panini (chicken breast, spinach, ricotta, provolone, red pepper, pesto) and Italian Market Panini (cappicola, Genoa salami, pepperoni, provolone, red onion, pepperoncini, tomato, Italian vinaigrette) – all located behind Sections 125, 204 and 321. Fans can also enjoy Southwestern Black Bean Burgers, complete with guacamole and salsa, behind Sections 128, 140, 206 and 323.
- Bullpen Brews: (behind the bullpens on Ashburn Alley) This new addition features domestic, import, regional and micro brews.