WHAT'S NEW AT CITIZENS BANK PARK
WHAT'S NEW IN FOOD
New mouthwatering concession offerings have been added to the award-winning food lineup at Citizens Bank Park.
- New! PrimoHoagies makes its debut in Ashburn Alley: It's not just a hoagie, it's a Primo! Features bread baked daily, fresh meats with variety of hot and cold sandwiches, wraps, salads and more.
- New! South Philly Shareable Stak, Section 120: Boardwalk fries topped with in-house roast pork, sharp provolone cheese sauce, cherry pepper aioli and chopped roasted long hots.
- New! Signature Dogs, Section 122: The Hatfield all beef hot dog has new great-tasting toppings! Featured are the Jersey Shore Dog (topped with pork roll and finished with a drizzle of American cheese sauce), South Philly Dog (topped with chili-garlic broccoli rabe, roasted red peppers and aged provolone) and Mac & Cheese Dog (topped with Mac & Cheese).
- New! The Mac Shack, Section 122: House-made mac & cheese covered with your choice of delicious toppings.
- New! Bull's Pulled Chicken at Bull's BBQ in Ashburn Alley, created by Phillies alum Greg "The Bull" Luzinski!
- New! Offerings at Harry The K's!
- Farmer's Market Grain Bowl: Toasted red quinoa, brown rice, sweet peppers, cucumbers, radish, baby herbs, finished with honey-balsamic vinaigrette.
- Falafel Sandwich: House-made pita, iceberg lettuce, English cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes, sesame mint yogurt sauce.
- Pastrami Sausage: House-cured sausage, topped with hickory smoked bacon red cabbage and Tarragon mustard.
- New! Zoom Foods, behind Section 126: The next step in the evolution of stadium food & beverage service, featuring customer-facing, self-ordering kiosks - improving guest experience and speed of transaction time.
- New! Topps Opening Day "Incredible Eats Trading Card" set featuring craveable menu items at ballparks. Among those featured: the South Philly Dog at Citizens Bank Park. Available at the Majestic Clubhouse Store.
WHAT'S NEW IN FASHION & RETAIL
The Majestic Clubhouse Store at Citizens Bank Park has expanded its fashion and retail offerings to include blinged-out caps, printed tube socks, and an enhanced Big and Tall Line (up to 4X-T)! Other new highlights include:
- New! Galapagos Gang bobble heads of the Phanatic, Calvin, Sid, Iggy and Bessie!
- New! SustainU Ware: For the environmentally conscious, made out of recycled products and American made.
- New! Phillies '47 Brand Forward Line: Best fit, feel and function for active fans.
- New! Nuband Activity Trackers: a Phillies-branded sports monitor with sleep tracker, sports reminder, smart alarm, and more.
- New! Team Treatz SportsSnack: New for pets are Phillies-branded doggy baseball biscuits that Fido will love!
- New! Phillies College Cap Line by New Era for each of the following universities: Temple, Drexel, Saint Joseph's, Villanova, LaSalle and the University of Pennsylvania. Caps feature each of the school's colors and logo, along with the Phillies signature P.
- Mitchell & Ness: fans can get their retro on with an expanded offering of Phillies, Phillies Authentics and Cooperstown Collection apparel and pennants at the Mitchell & Ness Alley Store.
WHAT'S NEW IN FANDOM
Fan fun is always a top priority, and with this comes the return of XFINITY Live! post-game specials and monthly parties and eight 2017 Bud & Burger dates for the 2017 season. Other new highlights include:
- Phillies Opening Day Watch Party hosted by CSN Philly at XFINITY Live for the Season Opener on Monday, April 3! The first 500 fans will receive a free cheesesteak and drink. Fans can also enjoy free hotdogs, games and incredible giveaways including: John Kruk autographed jerseys, Phillies tickets, and even more Phillies swag! Plus, the Phillie Phanatic and other surprise guests will be in attendance.
- Enhanced Ballpark app gets a new look for Opening Day! Plus, ticketing elements and video content are easier to navigate.
- AI bot capabilities: Fans can ask the bot a simple question through the app and it will engage in conversation to inform them of the correct answer. Answers that the bot does not know will be handled in real-time conversation with a Phillies representative.
- All bidding on Phillies Charities, Inc. Auctions will be through the Ballpark app only! Fans everywhere can now bid on game-used and autographed memorabilia.
- In-stadium offers through iBeacon technology will continue for the 2017 season, and feature notifications with special offers for retail, concessions and more.
- Phillies All-Star Walk Makeover. New red, revamped brick pavers now align the Phillies All-Star Walk in Ashburn Alley. Like before, each paver is etched with Phillies All-Star players' names and All-Star years, giving fans the chance to relive the Phillies' complete All-Star history. "Ashburn Alley" is also now permanently engraved onto the alley's walkway at the east and west side entrances.
- New! 2017 Giveaways Revealed: The season leads off with a Nemours Opening Day Commemorative Knit Hat & Budweiser Block Party (4/7), McDonald's Opening Night T-Shirt (4/8 - fans 15 and older), and Cavity Busters Kids Opening Day Hooded Sweatshirt (4/9 - children 14 and under). Plus, there are plenty of fun Phillie Phanatic giveaways for children, including the Citizens Bank Phanatic Birthday Cap (4/23), Community Energy Phanatic Solar Bobble Body (7/30), and the ShopRite Back-to-School Alarm Clock (8/27). Click here for the full listing.
- New! 2017 Theme Nights: The Phillies will also host a variety of new fun theme nights throughout the season, exclusively available to fans that purchase a Theme Night Ticket. Newly-added events include: