The 2017 Phillies Baseball 101 Clinic & Luncheon for Women events will go on sale Wednesday, March 8, at 9:00 a.m. on phillies.com/baseball101. Fans are encouraged to register early, as the events sell out every year.
This year's clinics will take place on Wednesday, May 24 (vs. Colorado Rockies) and Monday, August 28 (vs. Atlanta Braves) at Citizens Bank Park. Each clinic is a day-long event beginning at 9:30 a.m. and ending once the game begins that night at 7:05 p.m.
- Take part in an interactive clinic taught by the Phillies coaches! Includes on-field stations (weather permitting) featuring proper baseball techniques and skills.
- Access behind-the-scenes locations such as the Phillies batting cages and bullpens.
- Get the inside scoop from Phillies broadcasters and personnel.
- Participate in Q&A sessions with a Phillies player and Phillies executives.
- Enjoy early access to watch batting practice (weather permitting).
- Special appearances by the Phillie Phanatic and Phillies Ballgirls.
- Take part in pregame festivities including a Baseball 101 pre-game party and dinner buffet hosted by 98.1 WOGL's Marilyn Russell and Frank Lewis of the Breakfast Club at the Phillies Party Tent.
Baseball 101 participants also receive complimentary preferred parking, a Phillies gift bag with an autographed souvenir, an exclusive Baseball 101 t-shirt, the chance to take part in a raffle to benefit Phillies Charities, Inc., lunch in the Diamond Club, a ticket to that night's game and more.
A portion of the proceeds benefits Phillies Charities, Inc. For more information on this all-day event, please visit www.phillies.com/baseball101 or call 215-463-1000.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
Price is $200 per package; there is a four ticket limit per transaction. Tickets are available to purchase at www.phillies.com/baseball101.